• Balanced formulation of herbs that promote good digestive support
• Useful in peptic disorders to reduces gastric irritation
• Useful in hyperacidity and chronic gastritis or colitis to prevent pain and ulceration
- Provides relief from gastrointestinal disorders and useful in ulcer healing
- Eases discomfort caused due to gastric irritation and drug induced GI
- Reduces nausea, vomiting due to hyperacidity and reflux oesophagitis
All Nisarga Herbs products are tested and have no side effects.
- • Bhringaraja Ghan Eclipta alba (Leaf) : 80 mg
- • Sunthi Ghan Zingiber ofﬁcinale (Rhizome) : 5 mg
- • Shatavari Ghan Asparagus racemosus (Root) : 40 mg
- • Amalki Ghan Emblica ofﬁcinalis (Fruit) : 25 mg
- • Excipients Q.S.
Dosage : 2 Tablets twice a day before meals or as directed by physician.