• Useful in reducing diarrhoea, dysentery and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Helps in proper digestion and formation of stool
- Helps control diarrhoea and dysentery
- Helpful in curing bacterial and viral intestinal infections.
- Helps reduce flatulence and colic caused due to infections
- Helpful in irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis
- Use as an adjuvant to antibiotic therapy
All Nisarga Herbs products are tested and have no side effects.
- • Kutaja Ghan Holarrhena antidysenterica (Bark) : 15 mg
- • Bilwa Ghan Aegle marmelos (Fruit) : 40 mg
- • Indrajava Ghan Wrightia tinctoria (Seed) : 20 mg
- • Sunthi Ghan Zingiber ofﬁcinale (Rhizome) : 2.5 mg
- • Chitrak Ghan Plumbago zeylanica (Root) : 2.5 mg
- • Dhataki Ghan Woodfordia fruticosa (Flower) : 10mg
- • Vidang Ghan Embelia ribes (Fruit) : 10mg
- • Vekhand Ghan Acorus calamus (Rhizome) : 2mg
- • Excipients Q.S.
Dosage : 1 Capsule twice a day with water after meals or as directed by physician.