Curcuma plus useful in Post-COVID recovery and treatment.
Curcuma plus has an anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic effect. very effective in preventing pulmonary fibrosis.
Curcuma plus acts as a blood purifier and prevents clot formation and helps preventing microthrombosis, deep vein thrombosis which is very common in Post-COVID symptoms.
Curcuma plus acts as an antioxidant preventing organ damage by reducing cellular oxidation.
Curcuma plus has an anti-fatigue function in the body and works as an energy booster.
The process of oxidation happens as our bodies metabolise (or process) the oxygen that we breathe and our cells produce energy from it. This process also produces free radicals which interact with the molecules within our cells resulting in damage (or stress) to nearby cells, mitochondria, and DNA (our genes). It is impossible for us to avoid damage by free radicals. Free radicals arise from sources both inside (endogenous) and outside (exogenous) our bodies. Too many free radicals are harmful for cells and can damage organs.
Antioxidants are phytochemicals, vitamins, and other nutrient dense substances that fight free radicals. Antioxidants act like scavengers for free radicals, giving them one of their electrons. The key is that antioxidants continue to be stable even if they donate an electron. Hence antioxidants have a stabilizing effect, that can repair damage and prevent more from happening.
Antioxidants also improve your body’s immune system, helping you fight off colds and out of control cell reproduction. Antioxidants fight free radicals, synergistically protect against a wide range of diseases. Antioxidants are believed to help address the effects of ageing, support healthy brain tissue, maintain capillary integrity, restore collagen strength, support healthy skin, and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
Disclaimer - The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
All Nisarga Herbs products are tested and have no side effects.
- • Turmeric Ghan ( Curcuma Longa) 400 mg
- • Long Pepper Ghan ( piper longum) 5 mg
- • Excipients Q.S.
- Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties.
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Compound Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases Curcumin leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease
- Turmeric has been linked to benefits regarding cancer.
- Curcumin may be useful in preventing and treating alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplementation.
- Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression
- Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
- It is an adaptogen. Adaptogen balances the activity of metabolism in the body. adaptogen are the type of herb when mixed with some kind of herb increases it potency and does not create any adverse effect. Pimpali is one such kind of herb.
- Pimpali contains active ingredient called piprine. piperine enhances absorption of other active ingredients in the medicine.piperine is a powerful stimulant for digestive system and respiratory system.
Dosage : 1 Capsule twice a day with water after meals or as directed by physician.